Reflection time;EXPERIENCE ON USING MULTI-MEDIA RESOURCES

I have learnt a lot of things in the topic of Multimedia resources. I have learnt to create my own resources, use the resources around me and to use online resources
O the aspect of creating a video I have learnt that a plan should be made first before creating a video. The plan should consist of the resources to be used, teaching strategies and media. I have learnt about the characteristics of good and bad video lesson. When presenting a video lesson to the learners there many things they are expected to observe. I am now able to plan lesson for my

Creating my own resources help me improve my instruction since videos has to be paused and played again and again so learners will grasp the concepts. Videos save time of teaching. I’m now able to engage my students and colleagues in video lessons.

Creating my own teaching resources for vocational subjects is vital since it encourages hands on. Nothing can stop me to create video lessons. I would like to collaborate with my colleagues in finding the resources and use them. From now I am delivering my lessons using video lessons.

Comments

Popular Posts